The best way to stand over your competition is getting people to find you. We get this from a correct following of the Serch Engine Optimization (SEO) process. It makes your website more useful for you and your clients.
The more “organic” (it means not paid) traffic you get, the more profitable it will be for your business.
There are two types of SEO:
- Uses content only for search engines and not for humans, better known as spam.
- Includes tricks like hiding keywords or text.
- Sites are penalized for this practices.
- Relevant, fresh and friendly content targeting users.
- Simple, functional sites.
- Doesn’t need cheating to attract users. This is the best, ethical practice.
Nearly 70% of searches are done via Google, and believe it or not, there’s still a bunch of people using Bing or Yahoo, but with Google’s contant improvement of its algorithm, the users can reach better content and avoid spam sites. It preffers natural language instead of only keywords.
With the boom of mobile devices, the algorithm has change to rank sites higher if they are mobile-friendly not only on the layout, but they also have to be fast. How? Compressing images and avoid unnecessary images and plug-ins. Backlinks in other sites and your social media profiles will improve the traffic to your site as well.
Our SEO setting services include all that and more. Contact us today!